Anesthesia may work by targeting the fat in our brains

Jun 12, 2020
Visit site
Fascinating. I am among the small percentage of people who are very resistant to anesthetics, and doctors have never been able to say why. Perhaps our brains include anomalous architecture that will shed light on the larger issue.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
I am terrified of dental visits !! not for the reason that you may think. I dont mind any of the work its the after effects sometimes. After a root canal job I was fine but next mornng woke up paralysed from hips to armpits. Took me four months to be ablet o stand up and walk again. I had all feeling bit core muscles refused to work. No one knew what was wrong! Anyone got any suggestions? Have to go again to dentist tomorrow and am terrified of another six months before I can do things again. Cant even stand up from sitting on the toilet not thats bad!!

Jun 12, 2020
Visit site
I am terrified of dental visits !! not for the reason that you may think. I dont mind any of the work its the after effects sometimes. After a root canal job I was fine but next mornng woke up paralysed from hips to armpits. Took me four months to be ablet o stand up and walk again. I had all feeling bit core muscles refused to work. No one knew what was wrong! Anyone got any suggestions? Have to go again to dentist tomorrow and am terrified of another six months before I can do things again. Cant even stand up from sitting on the toilet not thats bad!!

Jun 12, 2020
Visit site
This is called vagus nerve inhibition. It is a rare complication of dental anesthesia, related to the connections between the trigeminal facial nerves and the vagus nerve complex in the trunk of the body. You may need to see a dentist who uses general anesthesia.