Ancient never-before-seen viruses discovered locked up in Tibetan glacier

Page 4 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Mar 8, 2022
Visit site
I do not believe in climate change, the earths temperature naturally fluctuates. This is all just a fabrication of the liberal party; first it was global warming, then the earth started getting colder again, naturally as with the fluctuation of earths temperature, they changed it to climate change. They change it to work for them. Now you could argue there is no evidence or data to support this, few years ago, a volcano erupted in Russia ( I think I do not remember) and the observed carbon dioxide output was more than triple the theoretical carbon dioxide given off by human activities over the course of their existence.

Or science changed it to Climate Change because safety scissor people like you saw the word "warm" and assumed it can't be warm when there is snow! So they had to try and dumb it down, really low. Obviously this did not work. I guess the bar has to go further under ground.

Reactions: Roj5