Ancient Life really spikes my interest.

Nov 27, 2019
Visit site
There is so much history coming out of Israel and Egypt today that it is impossible to keep up with it. I am looking forward to more revelations.
Me too. That area is so interesting to me because migrating out of Africa, it had to be one of the earliest areas to be settled—Israel and Arabia—both Semitic interestingly enough. I love finding anything, objects or information, about ancient man.

Jan 26, 2020
Visit site
My interests are of what I'm finding on Google Earth in Antarctica. To be blunt, Alien beings and bases are commonly showing up on mountain tops and ledges. I'm trying to find someone to discuss this with. The proof is in the images from Google Earth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truthseeker007
My interests are of what I'm finding on Google Earth in Antarctica. To be blunt, Alien beings and bases are commonly showing up on mountain tops and ledges. I'm trying to find some to discuss this with. The proof is in the images from Google Earth.

I really need to start using that Google Earth. The ancient astronaut theory really interests me so that is right up my alley. Did you take any screen captures?

Sorry , I'm still learning. Yes, lots of shots I'd like to share but don't know how on this forum. Help if you can.

Well if you have them saved on your computer or phone. You should be able to copy and paste them right on here. I haven't done it myself so far but maybe just play around with it a bit. It might be easier on a computer than a phone.

Jan 26, 2020
Visit site
Well if you have them saved on your computer or phone. You should be able to copy and paste them right on here. I haven't done it myself so far but maybe just play around with it a bit. It might be easier on a computer than a phone.
It asks for a web address of the pictures and I can't figure that out. I'm on my computer and my pictures are ready to go.

Jan 26, 2020
Visit site
It asks for a web address of the pictures and I can't figure that out. I'm on my computer and my pictures are ready to go.
I made an album in my account open to all members. If you can access that go for it, if not I'll keep trying.

Reactions: Truthseeker007
Jan 26, 2020
Visit site
This is not a natural formation. Carved out of a mountain range using the same technology that carved out Mount Kailash.

Attachments

• Carved Mountain Range..JPG
    Carved Mountain Range..JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 5