Question Am I wrong for wanting to get tested?

May 15, 2020
Visit site
Hello! I was recently exposed to someone who now has the virus. I work in fast food and work very closely with the public and my coworkers. I have text my boss and alerted her about my situation. My mother is angry that I have done this. She is angry that I am not just pushing this to the side and acting like I’ve not been exposed and could possibly have the virus. I have a very bad situation at home which involves a lot of mental abuse and blaming by a step parent on both ME and my mother. My mom is angry at me and is scared of the consequences she will receive as a result of my very THOUGHT OUT decision. All I am trying to do is protect the people around me and my mother is angry at me and calling me a horrible child who is inconsiderate when, in reality, this is the most considerate decision I have made in a long time. Am I wrong for doing this?

May 12, 2020
Visit site
Hello! I was recently exposed to someone who now has the virus. I work in fast food and work very closely with the public and my coworkers. I have text my boss and alerted her about my situation. My mother is angry that I have done this. She is angry that I am not just pushing this to the side and acting like I’ve not been exposed and could possibly have the virus. I have a very bad situation at home which involves a lot of mental abuse and blaming by a step parent on both ME and my mother. My mom is angry at me and is scared of the consequences she will receive as a result of my very THOUGHT OUT decision. All I am trying to do is protect the people around me and my mother is angry at me and calling me a horrible child who is inconsiderate when, in reality, this is the most considerate decision I have made in a long time. Am I wrong for doing this?
That’s very understandable all you need to do is to go on quarantine for 14 Days.