Aliens use this planet as a genetic laboratory.

Dec 24, 2020
Visit site
Adam Mann, I just read your alien article. I am not impressed. A former CiA man said on Australian TV that aliens live here in underground and underwater cites. The US Government trades the lives of its citizens for alien technology. They usually come at night and teleport people out of their homes along a beam of light. The US Gov. would know how to do this because they use 'long distance teleportation' to get people to and from their secret Mars base.
UFO Dodges Missile Fired from Earth - Official NASA Footage - YouTube

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
What is frustrating to me about the possibility/probability of alien intelligence engaging directly with human society, is that there is literally no way to know what information is real and what is fake. Truths and half-truths are littered throughout pop culture so that whenever something comes to light that powers-that-be would rather submerge in darkness, it can be easily discredited as science-fiction inspired paranoia. The only truth that exists beyond dispute is that our leadership lies to us incessantly and will go to any lengths necessary to obscure the truth, and there has to be a reason for that. The proliferation of conspiracy theories that is so often maligned by our propaganda (otherwise known as "media") is a direct result of nothing more and nothing less than an absolute unmitigated failure of leadership in our so-called society.

Dec 24, 2020
Visit site
What is frustrating to me about the possibility/probability of alien intelligence engaging directly with human society, is that there is literally no way to know what information is real and what is fake. Truths and half-truths are littered throughout pop culture so that whenever something comes to light that powers-that-be would rather submerge in darkness, it can be easily discredited as science-fiction inspired paranoia. The only truth that exists beyond dispute is that our leadership lies to us incessantly and will go to any lengths necessary to obscure the truth, and there has to be a reason for that. The proliferation of conspiracy theories that is so often maligned by our propaganda (otherwise known as "media") is a direct result of nothing more and nothing less than an absolute unmitigated failure of leadership in our so-called society.
I heard a journalist ask Obama when he would reveal the alien presence and he replied that they will not allow that to happen.

Dec 24, 2020
Visit site
Grey Aliens Signed Treaty With Eisenhower In 1954, After U.S. Government Rejected Overtures From Nordic Or Pleiadian Aliens, Say Conspiracy Theorists (inquisitr.com)

One day in 1954, human-like aliens landed at Muroc (now Edwards) airbase near Las Vegas. People at the base started talking about it to their families in their old age. There are slight variations in the story. A flying saucer landed and one hovered near some buildings. Eisenhower went aboard the one which landed near his plane and two blonde-haired men offered him the means for peace and enlightenment provided that he gave up nuclear weapons. They have also offered us clean energy. I have no doubt that this happened. They have contacts on this planet who they communicate with by telepathy. US man Randi James has offered a million dollars for decades to anyone who can prove they are telepathic. No-one has claimed the money but I was walking through a town once and looked behind me for no apparent reason. About 15 metres behind was a woman whose husband owed me money. Her bottom jaw dropped in shock. I read that the CIA and KGB used telepathy from the early 60s to spy on each other with astounding results. A spacecraft crashed in the US in the 50s and one alien survived. His name is Jayrod. He is a virtual prisoner of the US and test-flies planes called Tankbusters. I saw a photo of him in a plane with the name below the window' Colonel Jayrod which I cannot find on the net again. A man who researched alien technology who used to work with him, wrote on a website that Jayrod would answer his questions before he asked them and that Jayrod spoke about 100 languages. The Pleiadiens are trying to stop the the New World Order and offered the US Gov. help again some years ago. They have a very long and profound message on the net and want us to ask them to come and help us. They want us to say think the word 'yes' and they will know by telepathy. I don't expect anyone here to believe in telepathy. Some people who have been abducted claim to be telepathic after the event. There was a story in a defunct magazine called Australia Post in the 70s. An English man was rambling on the Moors and came to a man wearing a silver suit with attached boots. The conversation went something like this. The spacemen said "Good morning. It's a beautiful day, isn't it. The sky is so blue it almost hurts my eyes. We've been examining the missile defence system at Wylehaven. I was dropped off to collect some low-level atmospheric air samples. I'm waiting for the ship to pick me up". He offered the alien a drink and he spat it out and said "Yuk". Suddenly, the sun disappeared and the man was gone. The ship was invisible. The man then realised that the conversation was done by telepathy. The Pleiadiens have been studying us for thousands of years. They have told a person that they know everything about us. I believe that they read the minds of our leaders and scientists and intercept our communications. They knew that Obama was going to fire an ICBM with a nuclear warhead on it and they shot it down over the Pacific before it hit Iran in 2011.

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
Although the ideal conspiracy theories involve the CIA, there is absolutely NO credible evidence that there has been Extra Terrestrial activity, (besides comets etc..)within our known Universe, however, having said that, it would be shallow of mind to 'believe' that there is absolutely nothing else within some distant Galaxies yet to be located.

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
Grey Aliens Signed Treaty With Eisenhower In 1954, After U.S. Government Rejected Overtures From Nordic Or Pleiadian Aliens, Say Conspiracy Theorists (inquisitr.com)

One day in 1954, human-like aliens landed at Muroc (now Edwards) airbase near Las Vegas. People at the base started talking about it to their families in their old age. There are slight variations in the story. A flying saucer landed and one hovered near some buildings. Eisenhower went aboard the one which landed near his plane and two blonde-haired men offered him the means for peace and enlightenment provided that he gave up nuclear weapons. They have also offered us clean energy. I have no doubt that this happened. They have contacts on this planet who they communicate with by telepathy. US man Randi James has offered a million dollars for decades to anyone who can prove they are telepathic. No-one has claimed the money but I was walking through a town once and looked behind me for no apparent reason. About 15 metres behind was a woman whose husband owed me money. Her bottom jaw dropped in shock. I read that the CIA and KGB used telepathy from the early 60s to spy on each other with astounding results. A spacecraft crashed in the US in the 50s and one alien survived. His name is Jayrod. He is a virtual prisoner of the US and test-flies planes called Tankbusters. I saw a photo of him in a plane with the name below the window' Colonel Jayrod which I cannot find on the net again. A man who researched alien technology who used to work with him, wrote on a website that Jayrod would answer his questions before he asked them and that Jayrod spoke about 100 languages. The Pleiadiens are trying to stop the the New World Order and offered the US Gov. help again some years ago. They have a very long and profound message on the net and want us to ask them to come and help us. They want us to say think the word 'yes' and they will know by telepathy. I don't expect anyone here to believe in telepathy. Some people who have been abducted claim to be telepathic after the event. There was a story in a defunct magazine called Australia Post in the 70s. An English man was rambling on the Moors and came to a man wearing a silver suit with attached boots. The conversation went something like this. The spacemen said "Good morning. It's a beautiful day, isn't it. The sky is so blue it almost hurts my eyes. We've been examining the missile defence system at Wylehaven. I was dropped off to collect some low-level atmospheric air samples. I'm waiting for the ship to pick me up". He offered the alien a drink and he spat it out and said "Yuk". Suddenly, the sun disappeared and the man was gone. The ship was invisible. The man then realised that the conversation was done by telepathy. The Pleiadiens have been studying us for thousands of years. They have told a person that they know everything about us. I believe that they read the minds of our leaders and scientists and intercept our communications. They knew that Obama was going to fire an ICBM with a nuclear warhead on it and they shot it down over the Pacific before it hit Iran in 2011.
A lot of what you are saying could be true... But if advanced alien intelligence crashed in the desert on Earth, there is no chance it was an accident. They were either testing us, or toying with us. As for this treaty with the so-called "Greys", I have heard of this before and it certainly could be true... But if our government is trusting that they can take their intentions at face value, that would seem to be a mistake. There are any number of ways an advanced intelligence could manipulate our society, the only question is would it be for the purpose of integration, subjugation, or decimation? And that is why the people of Earth deserve to know what is going on: we have the right to decide for better or worse what direction we want that relationship to take.

Dec 16, 2020
Visit site
A friend of mine told me about a strange encounter with a man who was very similar in description (just don't laugh) to a reptilian. It was in one rather large city. He expressed the idea that humanity is too concerned with material values. And that we are still far from becoming a developed civilization. When she asked him to take off his glasses, he warned that she might not like what she saw. There was a vertical pupil under the glasses. I never believed in this story. But what you are writing here makes me think a little. Maybe I was wrong?

Our solar system is on the Orion Spur of the Milky Way Galaxy, between the Orion-Cygnus Arm where it breaks off from the Sagittarius Arm. From any sophisticated extraterrestrials' point of view, we live in a jerkwater region of the galaxy, in a humdrum solar system, orbiting a common dwarf star, and are on an tilted planet inhabited by a dominant species of violent, mostly irrational beings capable of destroying their planet. So tell me. Would you want to visit? More to the concept: "Would you want to visit a middle-east "hot spot" today?

Reactions: TommyJo
A friend of mine told me about a strange encounter with a man who was very similar in description (just don't laugh) to a reptilian. It was in one rather large city. He expressed the idea that humanity is too concerned with material values. And that we are still far from becoming a developed civilization. When she asked him to take off his glasses, he warned that she might not like what she saw. There was a vertical pupil under the glasses. I never believed in this story. But what you are writing here makes me think a little. Maybe I was wrong?
No alien would be that humanoid.

Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
Was he an actor for Star Trek or something?