Alien mothership lurking in our solar system could be watching us with tiny probes, Pentagon official suggests

Mar 23, 2023
Visit site
There are very big alien spaceships in the solar system. More than one. And there are multiple alien bases around the Earth. Regarding the tiny probes, they have thousands of them on Earth to monitor our planet's condition. This subject is pure politics, governments do their best to cover this subject from the public. Aligns talk to people and share huge amounts of information about them.

Mar 25, 2023
Visit site
I captured a short video with a smartphone of a cylindrical white "tic-tac" shape in the sky in September 2021. My husband and I were flying drones in a field on a very clear sunny day and it zipped across the sky really fast, and very high up, arced and paused, then flew straight up and disappeared. We both saw it! It returned several minutes later and that is when I shot the video, and it disappeared again and we did not see it return that day. This was no balloon, it moved really fast and precise. I still have the video on my phone and need a place to send it to for review.

Dec 10, 2019
Visit site
I captured a short video with a smartphone of a cylindrical white "tic-tac" shape in the sky in September 2021. My husband and I were flying drones in a field on a very clear sunny day and it zipped across the sky really fast, and very high up, arced and paused, then flew straight up and disappeared. We both saw it! It returned several minutes later and that is when I shot the video, and it disappeared again and we did not see it return that day. This was no balloon, it moved really fast and precise. I still have the video on my phone and need a place to send it to for review.
Send it to Avi Loeb. He would probably love to have unedited, undoctored footage of a fast moving UFO.