AI drone that could hunt and kill people built in just hours by scientist for 'a game

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
The scientist who configured a small drone to target people with facial recognition and chase them at full speed warns we have no defenses against such weapons.

AI drone that could hunt and kill people built in just hours by scientist for 'a game : Read more
Humankind is the most predictable animal. Anything which can possibly be used in violent fashion will be.
I recall when drone technology was introduced, and immediately the human factor discolored any peaceable usage. Humans supply their own shelf life.
It's obvious the path we are on in general, is terminal. It always has been, only now our historical imperfections culminate in lethality to societies.
It begins with a drone, a perfect example of human nature heading for dissolution.

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
You fellows win. You have achieved the rank of those who are the ultimate haters of mankind.
The ultimate haters are those who espouse their ideals as legitimate, while creating a substandard and terminal reality.
Real people are becoming rare, but we can constantly be engaged in letting the forces of evil know there are those who are watching intently.
Not only do I not give up, but there is also coming a very uncomfortable time in America while the forces of terminality are disposed of permanently.

Jun 19, 2023
Visit site
Humankind is the most predictable animal. Anything which can possibly be used in violent fashion will be.
I recall when drone technology was introduced, and immediately the human factor discolored any peaceable usage. Humans supply their own shelf life.
It's obvious the path we are on in general, is terminal. It always has been, only now our historical imperfections culminate in lethality to societies.
It begins with a drone, a perfect example of human nature heading for dissolution.
Much of our technology was originally developed for military use but benefited humanity. The internet and space rockets come to mind. I do, however, agree that the odds for civilization longevity aren't great.