Ad makes your website unusable.

Dec 12, 2020
Visit site
Hey I love your website, but it is frustratingly made almost unreadable by the Windows 10 ad that repeatedly encroaches upon the edges of my phone screen, covering the beginning and end of every line of text.
Not only does this distract and annoy to the point where I can't concentrate on your content, it makes me despise Microsoft and increases my resolve never to buy any product of theirs.Screenshot_20201213_091804_com.android.chrome.jpg

Reactions: PodCastAllLangs

SHaines

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2019
Visit site
Hey I love your website, but it is frustratingly made almost unreadable by the Windows 10 ad that repeatedly encroaches upon the edges of my phone screen, covering the beginning and end of every line of text.
Not only does this distract and annoy to the point where I can't concentrate on your content, it makes me despise Microsoft and increases my resolve never to buy any product of theirs.

Hey there,

The Editorial teams don't have control over the ads, but we definitely want to get any problematic ads removed quickly.

To help us get malicious ads removed, email us a bit of info when you see them: community@futurenet.com
  1. What's the name of the specific site involved? When sending in an email we won't know which site has the issue unless you call that out.
  2. Is the issue with one specific article, or is the ad on multiple pages?
  3. What's this an ad for?
  4. Where are you located in the world? Ads are purchased in blocks for different regions, so knowing what country you're in will help us pinpoint bad ads more quickly.
  5. Was this on a mobile device or your desktop?
  6. What browser version are you using?
  7. A screenshot of the actual issue is incredibly helpful as well.

Thanks for calling these issues out.

Reactions: PodCastAllLangs