Accountancy and Bones

Page 2 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
What urgent question of Jewish genealogy? And how did we get on this? I had thought we were talking about fake dinosaur bones and your moss-rock theory.

Are you on medication?
You're talking about fake dinosaur bones. I'm talking about accountability; a question of which was about chemical analysis; another question of which was the Jewish record. An accountant asks questions based on a duty to maintain a measure of skepticism. Regardless, I'm skeptical of the claims of science. Why do scientists and historians, and at what point, do they reject the Jewish genealogy? Other than for its connection to and validation of the book of Genesis?

Hey my friend........there is no greater skeptic of modern science than I. Most academics deny the concept of the Creator. I am not a scientist. I am an engineer. Or was. My concept of reality does not permit randomness and probability.

The genealogy problem stems from the time line, not faith or proof or belief. But it is no problem for me. I am quite sure that some of the events described by long term physical processes, happen at a much greater rate, taking much less time to occur. As far as the genealogy......I believe it is incomplete......missing generations both before and after the rainbow.

As for modern science, it's based on a misconception of light.......which carries thru to all the other theories.

I believe that classical science can explain, all natural reality. Natural reality for me does not include life. Life is super natural. Life only happens here. The only singularity ever detected. It's not natural. It's unique.

Hey my friend........there is no greater skeptic of modern science than I. Most academics deny the concept of the Creator. I am not a scientist. I am an engineer. Or was. My concept of reality does not permit randomness and probability.

The genealogy problem stems from the time line, not faith or proof or belief. But it is no problem for me. I am quite sure that some of the events described by long term physical processes, happen at a much greater rate, taking much less time to occur. As far as the genealogy......I believe it is incomplete......missing generations both before and after the rainbow.

As for modern science, it's based on a misconception of light.......which carries thru to all the other theories.

I believe that classical science can explain, all natural reality. Natural reality for me does not include life. Life is super natural. Life only happens here. The only singularity ever detected. It's not natural. It's unique.
The concept of super-nature is false. Divinity is of nature. Life is an extraordinary natural phenomena. There can't be a super-nature, without it being contrary. God himself is of nature.

You're talking about fake dinosaur bones. I'm talking about accountability; a question of which was about chemical analysis; another question of which was the Jewish record. An accountant asks questions based on a duty to maintain a measure of skepticism. Regardless, I'm skeptical of the claims of science. Why do scientists and historians, and at what point, do they reject the Jewish genealogy? Other than for its connection to and validation of the book of Genesis?
Because there is no concrete evidence of an exodus ever happening.

Because there is no concrete evidence of an exodus ever happening.
So you target a period of 40 years during which a people claim to have been "wandering in the wilderness," looking for a lack of evidence so you can defame very certain evidence. An honest history begins with the current verifiable evidence; in the case of the Jews, it's their genealogical record.

So you target a period of 40 years during which a people claim to have been "wandering in the wilderness," looking for a lack of evidence so you can defame very certain evidence. An honest history begins with the current verifiable evidence; in the case of the Jews, it's their genealogical record.
Ok. Give me some proof that has been found that moses or abraham or whatever his name is who aparently went to egypt maybe it was the one with the coat of many colors, ever existed.

You said there is very certain evidence that proves the jewish geneology is true. Where is it?

I am looking for evidence. You said you had some. I asked you where it is. You said I have to prove its wrong. If you don't have any evidence I don't have to give you evidence to refute it.

Oct 26, 2021
Visit site
As an accountant, I'm trained always to exercise a measure of skepticism. Indeed we study four years to learn one thing: always double check.

Has there ever been a chemical analysis of "those dinosaur bones," to verify they aren't of a mold? History does show sometimes there's conceit of evidence; for the sake of maintenance of public ignorance.

I visited a National Monument, where they have quite a display of-
Plastic bones!

And as complete skeletons are quite unusual, for big animals
especially, some parts of display skeletons will be artificial.

Onky a right front leg? Easy to make a left. Nobody pretends this is not
done,.

I have been in the field and found fossils. Nobody sneaked out there
and planted them.

As for the inside of dino bones, they are always broken into many piecrs.

Ive picked up scattered pieces ( Drumheller, Alberta), and, you can see
the cell structure in the bones.

You could do the same. Get s "roadside geology" book. Go find some
some fossils.

Seashells are super common. You can even hunt fossils on Manhattan
theres a book about "geology of NYC buildings"..
Slabs of stone full of fossils are common.