Question A way forward?

Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
Hi all,
Would like to say from the thousands of OAPs that have no internet, A BIG THANKS XXX.
Know your all busy, but when things get tough and there seems no direction fron Government regarding unlocking this Lockdown, How or What would you surgest to be doing? My friend who works at Royal Berks said this to me:--------We must do this first---100 people from 20 towns. 75% under 60 and well. 25% over 60 with underlying problems. Test them who has had it? who has got it? who has not had it? This will give us all the answers regarding when would be the undoing of the lockdown. plus it will reveal all kinds of possibilities, and choices? -------- Seems a good answer to have this information,as my friend says, it would help to know if there is a flattenning out of this pandemic, as most might have had it and survived? Which would allow many to go back to work?
I think it's always best to ask questions and answers from the people on the the job, frontline.
Once again A BIG THANKS XXX
STAY SAFE.

MMohammed

Community Manager
Nov 12, 2019
Visit site
There's no doubt that testing (and testing a LOT) is important to arriving at an answer as to when a lockdown could end. Also, cannot say enough about the effort front-line staff have to put in and the risk they have to take! I hope your friend is well, best wishes to you both!