A Man Caught a Spider Eating His Pet Goldfish and, Well, It's Terrifying

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Man sees spider eating pet (pre-2019): Kill spider, save pet.

Man sees spider eating pet (post-2019) Take pictures & upload them to social media in the hopes of becoming "viral".

Yeah, yeah, it was probably a goner due to the toxins already injected by the spider, but you don't just let your pets get dragged off by 8 legged hellspawn!, I don't care what the chances of survival might be. :p

Jan 16, 2020
Visit site

Man sees spider eating pet (post-2019) Take pictures & upload them to social media in the hopes of becoming "viral".

Yeah, yeah, it was probably a goner due to the toxins already injected by the spider, but you don't just let your pets get dragged off by 8 legged hellspawn!, I don't care what the chances of survival might be. :p
ok boomer

Reactions: Mitchel Stark
Feb 9, 2020
Visit site

"It's all because of that damn phone!"

Feb 24, 2020
Visit site
If people and spiders could be friends.... Imagine, finding dead fish at your door step. I don't like fish much but it's better than when a cat wants to be your friend with the dead birds and such. Also I would not have nightmares and freak out in my head when I have to take them outside. 😂 would be awesome to have a buddy spider on camping trips. Bypass the hooking of the worm

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
Let us not get holier-than-thou about this. Humans also eat fish. So many that the oceans are now getting extremely bare and fish stocks are plummeting. We also eat spiders, in parts of South-east Asia they are considered a delicacy. The cost of spiders in street markets is going up as they become rarer and harder to obtain from the wild.
So if we're going to finger-point and say, "Oh, poor Cleo, kill the nasty spider!" let us please remember that the Apex Predator on Earth is the human. We're the only ones who have the luxury to say, "Well, perhaps I won't kill and eat that other living, breathing creature I share my environment with."
We're the lucky ones...so far. But if we don't stop eating everything with a pulse, that may not continue.

Mar 3, 2020
Visit site
Let us not get holier-than-thou about this. Humans also eat fish. So many that the oceans are now getting extremely bare and fish stocks are plummeting. We also eat spiders, in parts of South-east Asia they are considered a delicacy. The cost of spiders in street markets is going up as they become rarer and harder to obtain from the wild.
So if we're going to finger-point and say, "Oh, poor Cleo, kill the nasty spider!" let us please remember that the Apex Predator on Earth is the human. We're the only ones who have the luxury to say, "Well, perhaps I won't kill and eat that other living, breathing creature I share my environment with."
We're the lucky ones...so far. But if we don't stop eating everything with a pulse, that may not continue.
Cost of spiders are going up? Anyone who wants a spider in my yard or house will not only not have to pay me, I will pay them. Lol

Mar 3, 2020
Visit site

Yeah, yeah, it was probably a goner due to the toxins already injected by the spider, but you don't just let your pets get dragged off by 8 legged hellspawn!, I don't care what the chances of survival might be.
Pre-2019: Man sees grizzly bear drag off his ex-wife, calls ranger. Post-2019: Man sees grizzly bear drag off his ex-wife, turns off geolocation on phone and leaves.

Jan 1, 2020
Visit site
Please tell me the difference between racism, sexism, and ageism. “Boomer hater“
Mitchel stark the difference between them -means Racism means when you dont like someone because of the colour of their skin or background sexsim is when people make derogatory marks about men or women -agism is when people makes comments about the age of someone -usually negative ones like they cant do an activity that a young person can do because of their age-in other words they dont like people who are of upper age status