A Major Hurricane Will Make Direct Landfall on New England Within 3 Years. When it Does, the Liberal Elites Will Blame So-Called "Deplorables"

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site

Hurricane Isaias struck New England as a weakened Tropical Storm with 63 MPH winds, crossing over into New York while moving NNE at 40 MPH. Just one day before, the track showed a different story- projected to cross right over my home town and bastion of liberal enlightenment, Great Barrington, Massachusetts. This storm barreled up the coast without warning, covering incredible ground and causing intense damage as a Category 1 hurricane along the way. In my town, nobody prepared. Nobody so much as batted an eyelash. As the storm veered ever so slightly to the west, sparing us a direct hit, life carried on as normal. As initial impacts of rain from the backside of the storm turned to intense wind gusts, people stood outside chatting, drove their cars around, and generally carried on with a "nothing to see here" attitude.
Allow me to be perfectly clear: I have been tracking hurricanes as a hobby since I was 8 years old. I have never seen anything like this storm.
The only thing that prevented our people from taking notice, was the fact that this storm was "only" a category 1.
Let me ask you something: what if it had been a category 3? What if it stayed ever so slightly off the coast, maintaining its strength via a slightly different trajectory and made direct landfall on Western Massachusetts or Eastern New York?
This storm did not give us warning. It materialized, mobilized, and wreaked a path of destruction in a matter of just a few days.
We weren't just unprepared, we were completely oblivious.
You see, for as much as the liberal elite like to act superior, I've seen how they operate. For the most part, we are talking about rich folk who feel guilty about their wealth and like to rationalize it by pretending to be charitable. They support institutions that are not only disgracefully wasteful while pretending to care about the Earth and our people while soliciting $150 handouts from unsuspecting customers, they also like to spout off about Clinate Change and Donald Trump all while driving their fancy SUV around wherever they please.
They pretend to be cultured... advanced... civilized... *responsible*.
None of that changes how completely and utterly unprepared we are for impending disaster.
When a major hurricane makes a direct strike on New England, and it will, it will be one of the biggest disasters in American if not human history. Rest assured the liberal elite will not be prepared. Rest assured New Englanders of all political stripes will not be protected. Rest assured, our leaders will do what they always do: get angry, get defensive, and find someone to blame. In the wake of such disaster, some may even think the time has come to engage in acts of war.
"We can't abide this inaction any longer," they'll say.
"We need to take steps to protect our community now," they'll say.
As always, they'll be reacting emotionally, not thinking clearly. Preperation requires work. And our liberal elite aren't too fond of that. They like their lavish lifestyle and their oh-so-cultured ways.
Remember that is what they want to protect. They don't care about me or you. They will never take the necessary steps to prepare our community for what is coming. They will never do what it takes to protect our community.
It is up to the people. Act now, before it is too late.

In the U.S., FEMA has been adamant about the need to prepare as individuals/families for natural as well as manmade disasters. The degree of such preparation entails having 2 months or possibility more of basic foodstuffs, medicines, clothing , heat/light sources and water on-hand. Likewise, alternative shelter locations and transportation should be identified and family members informed. Such is not an easy to do task; it requires planning, updating and continual revisions. Failures to do comprehensive emergency planning seem to happen at city and state levels due to funding reluctance for low probability events. So....... it's up to the individual/families to look after themselves and where possible provide immediate assistance to the obtuse /victims or alternatively having to point the shotgun in the direction of thieves, slackers and self-entitled.

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
In the U.S., FEMA has been adamant about the need to prepare as individuals/families for natural as well as manmade disasters. The degree of such preparation entails having 2 months or possibility more of basic foodstuffs, medicines, clothing , heat/light sources and water on-hand. Likewise, alternative shelter locations and transportation should be identified and family members informed. Such is not an easy to do task; it requires planning, updating and continual revisions. Failures to do comprehensive emergency planning seem to happen at city and state levels due to funding reluctance for low probability events. So....... it's up to the individual/families to look after themselves and where possible provide immediate assistance to the obtuse /victims or alternatively having to point the shotgun in the direction of thieves, slackers and self-entitled.
I appreciate your taking the time to respond.
While the measures you describe seem perfectly rational from the perspective of individualism, I must say what you describe sounds a lot like anarchy. So my question is this: if disaster is impending, and I believe it is, are we anarchists, or are we a community?
Everything I have ever seen in my humble existence tells me we will choose anarchy.
But the Oilers once came back from 32 at the half. So I figure we aren't dead yet.

As I look at human nature, the answer to the question "are we anarchists or community" is that we as individuals and as groups are both, depending upon the circumstances. N.B.: Sharing one's surplus in "emergencies" and assisting if possible seems to be a moral imperative in human DNA. However, there is a 3rd category termed "altruism" where in individuals and groups will endanger/forego/sacrifice their own well being/ lives for that of other people or for animals or for country. If perchance ,anarchy happens, part of preparation is to have two options: 1. Be long gone from the chaos, 2. Be able to escape, my shotgun reference notwithstanding. ...... Good for the Oilers; just wait until the next time.

Reactions: patric_evanjo009