800-year-old spiral rock carvings marked the solstices for Native Americans

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I am saddened my ancestors spent all their energy to eradicate all traces of native peoples and their culture. It was a fairly complete job, very few genocides in modern history even come close.

Puzzling it out after the fact is more difficult but at least some are making an effort.

Reactions: Nikoa
Mar 9, 2020
Visit site
I am saddened my ancestors spent all their energy to eradicate all traces of native peoples and their culture. It was a fairly complete job, very few genocides in modern history even come close.

Puzzling it out after the fact is more difficult but at least some are making an effort.
Can an ignoramus provide a single shred of evidence of your imaginary genocides?The Siberians aren't native either!They original Natives were White and Celtic that discovered Europe!!
"This study analyzed DNA samples taken in 1971 from 48 nonadmixed Easter Island natives, and it found that 5 of them (10%) were R1b. It also found that several of the natives had a European HLA haplotype whose frequency peaks in Basques. (Note that my K = 26 admixture analysis of Amerindians and Mestizos showed that a primary component in the additional Caucasoid admixture found in Peruvians is a Basque component.) The study notes that the genealogy of the natives sampled implies that the R1b and the HLA haplotype must have been introduced to the island before about 1816."