5G is not ed to the coronavirus pandemic in any way. Here's the science.

Apr 9, 2020
Visit site
I was trying to figure out where these people were coming from. Then I realized it was the ones who live on the dark side of flat Earth and live upside down.

Reactions: JeetsN123
Apr 10, 2020
Visit site
I would like livescience to do a physical test, in a controlled room & environment, and tell us the what happens to things that have different textures. With video proof of the 5g experiment.

Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
There has NOT been any scientific testing proving that 5G is safe. How can you write an article with no scientific proof?
5G isn't some magic entity. It is a non-ionizing form of radiation that is well-understood. You claim there is no scientific "proof" (science deals in evidence, not "proof"), but the scientific knowledge is quite clear. Many articles on it if you're actually interested.

Reactions: JeetsN123
Apr 12, 2020
Visit site
It is my understanding that 5G is very similar to microwaves. As such they can penetrate the skin. Unless additional studies prove that the use of 5G is safe as proposed for high speed internet, I will be skeptical, but I would like to see the studies you are referring to.
Here is a link to what other scientists are saying about the safety of 5g.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
It is my understanding that 5G is very similar to microwaves. As such they can penetrate the skin. Unless additional studies prove that the use of 5G is safe as proposed for high speed internet, I will be skeptical, but I would like to see the studies you are referring to.
If your problem is that 5G can go through a person, many other forms of radiation can too. It doesn't matter, though, unless it's ionizing radiation, which can hurt your cells. From the article:

The difference between 5G and previous generations of mobile services (4G, 3G) is that the latter use lower radio frequencies (below the 6 gigahertz range), whereas 5G also uses frequencies in the 30–300 gigahertz range.

In the 30-300 gigahertz range, there's not enough energy to break chemical bonds or remove electrons when in contact with human tissue. Thus, this range is referred to as "non-ionising" electromagnetic radiation.

It's approved by the federal government's Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency as not having the negative health effects of more intense radiation.

This is pretty obvious if you read the article.

Reactions: dk72