300,000-year-old footprints reveal extinct humans went on a lakeside family outing among giant elephants and rhinos

May 22, 2023
Visit site
AI generated art is a powerful tool, but needs to be looked at carefully before use. The "children" in the background appear to be having sex, and their limbs are pretty strange as well, lol.

Dec 13, 2022
Visit site
WOW I got back my results of that ancestry DNA test , I found out my Great Great Great Great Great Grandpa Ben was a very prominent Neanderthal caveman ,He invented the first wheel !That's how we got our name "Ben the Neanderthal", Was later shortened to "Benthall" so it would fit on the 1st drivers license for the first stone wheeled cart !

May 25, 2023
Visit site
Ryan A
I have to ask are you an AI?
Because the children in the background are very obviously not having sex and their limbs look normal. The larger individual is clearly giving the smaller individual a piggy-back. This is normal human behaviour, common between children and between younger adults and children. The fact you failed to realise this rather suggests that you are not human and know know little about human anatomy.

Last edited:
May 22, 2023
Visit site
Ok, I see it now. I initially saw it as if they were facing eachother, and that made it look like they were doing the nasty. I still don't think it's exactly "clear" what they are doing, but what is clear is that you're quite the prickly little tw&t though. Good luck with that :)