220-lb. 'Litter Ball' Found Inside a Dead Sperm Whale's Belly

Dec 2, 2019
Visit site
"Another sign that humans are destroying this once beautiful planet. "..........................................how arrogant you must be to think that we little nothing humans can destroy the planet. The planet will be fine. We, on the other hand, will not last. In fact, the dinosaurs were on this planet a lot longer than we will be on it. Then once again the planet will do what it always has done........................and it will be fine.

Dec 2, 2019
Visit site
"Another sign that humans are destroying this once beautiful planet. "..........................................how arrogant you must be to think that we little nothing humans can destroy the planet. The planet will be fine. We, on the other hand, will not last. In fact, the dinosaurs were on this planet a lot longer than we will be on it. Then once again the planet will do what it always has done........................and it will be fine.
You have no idea how long humans are destined to be on this planet. However, I can guarantee you it would be a lot longer if we weren't destroying the very environment that supports our species. Also, a planet can be destroyed by environmental changes, never to recover. No one knows whats out there, maybe there have been other civilizations that have destroyed their home planet and themselves in doing so. We little humans arevsmaller than grains of sand in the universe and have no idea what's possible.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2019
Visit site
I feel sad for the death of such a majestic animal.

One suggestion to curb the massive amounts of waste floating in our oceans - and it's absolutely criminal - is for everyone to call 1-800-China/Japan/SE Asia (in general)/India/UE/+more - and, dare I even say it, RUSSIA - or was it UKRAINE, I'm just so confused these days - and stop blaming the freaking USA as the being the big bad country and biggest environmental violator on the planet! Not that this article suggested that at all - it seemed like a good time to vent. The USA has done more, though probably not enough, to improve the environment over the past 20-years than all of those countries combined. IMHO Cheers