2019 Was the Second Hottest Year on Record, NASA Says

Jan 16, 2020
Visit site
When are we REALLY going to do something about it? The science is clear. It's fission or frickin' frackin'!
Are Environmentalists the Fossil Fuel Industry’s Useful Idiots?

I hope you realize that 2019 was no way near the warmest year on record. Hopefully this opens some peoples eyes. The propaganda were being fed had become so obvious in recent years. where i live it hasn’t reached 100 degrees in years and the world has been through some heat waves. In the 70’a they pushed global cooling. do your own research. it’s a big fat lie that anyone can see as long as they think for themselves. Don’t take my world for it. do your own research.

Jan 16, 2020
Visit site
I have been gardening in the same state for over four decades. The climate is changing without a doubt. I suggest you read the above link to understand how solutions have been blocked by environmentalists. I am old person and I recall the seventies as well. That is why I wrote this ->

How Americans Came to Distrust Science.

Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
Time will Come and this record will also be broken due to the huge amount of destruction and deforestation we are doing in the earth.

Dec 4, 2019
Visit site
Was it really warmer? I did not notice. I welcome additional heat, if there really is any, since it is too cold where I live in southern Canada. This morning I woke to a temperature of -18 C or 0°F for the metric illiterates, and Newfoundland if buried under about 4 feet or more of snow. Sure this is weather not climate but enough weather is climate.

Why does everybody seem to want to stop the ice from melting. Nothing can live in land covered with ice. Anyway I am sure carbon dioxide has nothing to do with it. We are just not trying hard enough to determine why the earth has gone through great periods of glaciation and then why it recovered, which is what is happening now. If you cannot explain repeated glaciations and past tropical forests in the arctic then blaming O2 is a useless exercise and it is not true.

Every "scientific" article on any subject will bring up global warming somehow. This is nothing but idiotic, or is it deliberate propaganda to reduce our prosperity, so that the really rich can buy up everything cheaply? AT YOUR EXPENSE TOO.

Reactions: Truthseeker007
I hope you realize that 2019 was no way near the warmest year on record. Hopefully this opens some peoples eyes. The propaganda were being fed had become so obvious in recent years. where i live it hasn’t reached 100 degrees in years and the world has been through some heat waves. In the 70’a they pushed global cooling. do your own research. it’s a big fat lie that anyone can see as long as they think for themselves. Don’t take my world for it. do your own research.

I totally agree but try telling that to these guys.

It is like a religion to them. I go on this site just to get a good laugh at their propaganda. I tried seeing their point of view but it is just ridiculous. It is obvious they just want their carbon taxes and for you to be taxed on the air you breath out.