2 Washington cases of 'COVID-19-like illness' in December raise questions about when disease arrived in US

May 16, 2020
Visit site
I feel covid was in the UK on the late Autumn about November time onwards as many of my family were ill with different things not flu. My husband had a recurring dry cough for months, my father in lawn and brother in law had high temps, chills and coughs over Christmas. I had a terrible dry cough that I couldn't shake off for about 8 weeks and lost my voice. My daughter had a norovirus type of illness very physically sick and diarrhoea in Feb and my neighbour put her back out she was coughing do much late November/early December.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I have coworkers from Wuhan who are in a different office. Around late November, I was in their proximity, and also flew across the US a bit later in the month.

Felt suddenly ill, cough, chills. I was at a conference though, so did I get it from my coworkers, from people on the plane? Was it the flu (I took a flu shot this season, but they say it wasn't as effective this year). It's suspicious, but not definitive.

Thing is, I never get the flu. But I have had pneumonia twice in my life, and that's my two meter exhaust port above the main port.

May 16, 2020
Visit site
I have coworkers from Wuhan who are in a different office. Around late November, I was in their proximity, and also flew across the US a bit later in the month.

Felt suddenly ill, cough, chills. I was at a conference though, so did I get it from my coworkers, from people on the plane? Was it the flu (I took a flu shot this season, but they say it wasn't as effective this year). It's suspicious, but not definitive.

Thing is, I never get the flu. But I have had pneumonia twice in my life, and that's my two meter exhaust port above the main port.
Yes its interesting isn't it. I don't know how we all became ill but we were and as you say its not definitive but interesting all the same. Non of our family or my neighbour had travelled but were still quite poorly non the less.

May 19, 2020
Visit site
Around Dec. 15 I sat next to a university student at a table In a school who was coughing. He said he had never been so sick in his life. Was tested for flu and other illness found out he did not have anything identifiable. Three days later I got it but took Zicam every 3 hours like I usually do when sick. I couldn’t get out of bed for 2 days. The weird thing about it all? I had no sense of taste or smell for 2-3 weeks after...